mondays sukcs, a lot.


Why my fucking polish communicator is broken? Why my Ipod earbuds are not working? And why, oh why today is monday? It could be friday. Friday I'm going with my friend, the one that is not obsessed with Twilight, to the movie theatre. Yes, to watch New Moon second time. Oh, and by the way, I get a scholarschip. Not much, but always something. I cried today. Twice. Once while reading 32 chapter CW&IA. Shit, scratch that. I cried 3 times. Two of them was during CW&IA, the last one, ugh, I don;t even know how this oneshot was called, but I cired. I'm too much emotional bitch for my own good. I need waterproof mascara. And maybe a coffee, ekhm, tea, yes, of course I mean tee.

poniedziałek, 23 listopada 2009

0 Comments:

 
Ginger - the one & only - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger